There is no shortage of driving schools in Calgary. But how many of them are quality driving schools is questionable. We claim that ours is one of the best driving schools in whole of Calgary – be it NW Calgary or NE Calgary. Our claim is not supported by hollow words but by the number of quality drivers that have been trained at our school.
Our driving trainers are expert in nervous drivers’ training as many times new learners are nervous to drive or some have had an accident and they are afraid to drive. They are very friendly, supportive and have good patience.
Our Driving Classes teach you all that is necessary to learn about driving. Our Driving courses are designed in accordance with the traffic rules & laws prevalent in Calgary. We provide driver’s education in Calgary in such a way so that our students become safe drivers in life.
Your One 2 One instructor arrange the lessons individually for every students level and constantly monitor the driving progress of every student.
We offer you
- Highly experienced instructor
- Automatic Cars for training
- Patient, friendly instructor
- Nervous Learners our speciality
- Free pick-up service in NE
- Theory Training available
- Theory aids available
- Adhere to Code Of Practice For Approved Driving Instructors
- Intensive training courses
- Refresher Training Courses
- Mock tests
Registry Offices in Calgary
We have got the complete list of registry offices in Calgary. For getting the list of registry offices
- Avoid driving fast at night as the lack of light further reduces your visibility and reduces your reaction time.
- Do not use high beam at vehicles which are on high beam as it reduces both your and its visibility resulting in higher chances of an accident.
- Always use low beam while driving in the fog and use fog lamps aswell if your car is equipped with them.
For know more driving tips
Car Care Tips
- During the break-in period, typically the first 1,000 miles (1,600 km), keep your speed under 55 mph (88 kpm) or to the speed recommended by your car’s manufacturer.
- Do not allow your new car to idle for long periods. This is good advice for the life of your car, but especially during breakin.
- Use only light to medium acceleration, keeping the engine rpms below 3,000 for the first few hours of driving.
To know how to take care of car
- For Senior Citizens
- For Students
- For New Immigrants
Want to get more special offers
- A workbook for coaching new drivers
- Basic License Driver's Handbook
- Professional Operator's License Information
For more downloads
Facts About Road Test
- Do you fail for touching the curb ?
- Is there a quota for Examiners to pass or fail ?
- Will I be given directions on time ?
For the description of facts about road test
"Taking my driving lesson at one2one was fantastic."
"I passed my road test today, thanks to Gary! He is an awesome instructor."
"Hi there!!! i just passed my road test today and i am very happy."
"I did not know how to do parallel parking. Garry trained me."